Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

I am not a new to the site.

Rate this question

Mr cue

Question

Ok I understand many feel I just be posting and fighting with va over nothing.

My old name on hadit was yulooking.

You can put it in the search and my old post for the cue claim I won will pop up.

Carlie Berta many other help me and I learn alot from hadit I had no ideal what a cue was until I followed Berta cue back than

I also used hadit back than to vent lol

I post all this so that other understand I feel I have more year fight va than some lawyers. And vso

I have been to the court pro se twice. And won remands for both.

Fast forward. I am now fight for smc benfits that were never inferred back in 2001.

Might go back till 1993.

This is why va is all over the place.

I was granted smc l aid attendance.

But I receive in home care pay for by va hospital. Which is smc r.

All this I got remand from the court to bva to address.

And it been nothing but games 

I now have a petition at the cavc which I am just waiting on judge decision on

I got be the first veteran we're a bva judge stated if I refuse a exam base opinion on my record.

So yes I don't wait I push.

Qtc I put in a better business complaint yesterday and call white house line

Today I get a call from qtc I don't have to go to exam and they got to base there opinion on my record.

I would never tell a veteran to refuse a exam!

The reason I can refuse is because my bva remand state this. Because

I press the bva about having 8 comp Exam for smc benfits. Which are to b based off your record.

I really just venting.

Last thing guys if you get a cavc remand.   send these law to bva before they remand. To ro.

A cavc is not a do over.

Someiano v. Principi, 17 Vet.App. 305, 312 (2003) (Court noted that it would not be permissible for VA to undertake further development if purpose was to obtain evidence against appellant’s case)

Adam v. Principi, 256 F.3d 1318 (Fed. Cir. 2001), (in which the court stated that it would be improper for the Veterans Court to remand a case to the Board to give the DVA another opportunity to develop evidence needed to satisfy an evidentiary burden it had failed to satisfy the first time, i.e., to “attempt to introduce new evidence sufficient to make up the shortfall” in the agency’s proof. Id. At 1322.”

The board has remand my loss of use under smc to develop evidence to denied loss of use.
I have a 25 year record of loss of use. I have a va specialized loss of use exam that Address all my loss of use and stated it was the result of my elbow and cervical injury It was a favorable exam. I have bva decision which address my lost of use 2001 2004 and 2012.

Use the law against them.

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

• Community Owner

Thanks' QUE for the above cases they are relevant to a copies of issues I am dealing with now.