Question

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

2 answers to this question

Claims go back and forth through the cycle, sometimes daily, depending on what action is being taken on them at the RO where it is assigned. 

This seems to be a common occurrence with many vets claims.  However, in the 12 claims and 3 or 4 appeals to BVA since 98 this back and forth episodes did not occur with mine.  7 of those successful claims occurred in past 4 years that included two granted BVA appeals with one remand concerning a claim for OSA.

I have always since 85 and 98 filed very straight forward claims with generous amount of documented medical and other evidence to support those claims. 

Same goes with the BVA and one U.S. CAVC court appeal that occurred around 2003.  I also organized and presented the paper claims in a logical order with separator heading sheets for different types of evidence being presented to make it easy for the raters and judges's attorneys to read the claim and vote up or down (yea or nea). Works for me 100%.

combinededitedcroppedperkins507thDustoffmedevacUH-1Hrescuehoist.jpg.7c3053794369e014e2ea83de19f3fbaf.jpg

Edited by Dustoff1970