• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

3 answers to this question

Up until the PACT ACT there was never a time limit for veterans to enroll for VA health care.  I do not know the reason for this stupid ant vet decision by the politicians and VA pukes.

Most us older senior Vietnam vets enrolled in VA health care many years ago.

I was recently awarded Hypertension HTN service connection under the PACT ACT after being denied by VARO pukes for many years.  HA!!!!

combinedPerkinswithBWDustoffevacuationofwounded.jpg.ba3013e177e07d9dbc15928d7c0dcdfa.jpg

The September 30 deadline is "arbritrary and capricious", as is the one year deadline on filing an appeal.  Sure, they make VA's job easier..they just deny everything that does not meet the deadline.  

But, it means that deserving Vets who, sometimes for reasons beyond their control, are unable to meet these deadlines.  

Example:  PTSD Vets.  I mean, gee...The PTSD Vet has mental issues, and "probably isnt" skilled at meeting deadlines.  

If he/she could meet all the deadlines, well they probably dont have PTSD/depression/other mental disorder.  

The VA is supposed to be there to "serve" its Vets, not complicate the process to facilitate easy denials.  

I hope someone like Ken Carpenter, takes a case from a vet missing this deadline and holds VA accountable for "arbritrary and capricious" deadlines that hurt deserving Veterans, often because of reasons out of their control.  

Or, more precisely, the PTSD/or other mental disorder prevents these Vets from meeting deadlines!