Jump to content
VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

 Ask Your VA Claims Question  

 Read Current Posts 

  Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

  • homepage-banner-2024-2.png

  • donate-be-a-hero.png

  • 0

After seventeen years of fighting the VA stick a fork in me, I am done!

Rate this question

808 Army


I realize how VA C&P is so against the Veterans. VA sent me to a Psyc exam and a shoulder exam. I was able to get copies of those exams. Pysc exam stated I was a danger to myself and should have supervision at all times. Shoulder exam said my shoulder movements is less than 10 degree. So instead going with that exam decision they scheduled 4 more without me having to attend.  I was not happy with it so I went to one of the exam before examiner started my case and asked what type of evidence they will be basing my case on. Come to find out, VA only provide irrelevant notes from doctors. So. I suggest highly to all Veterans to be at your C&P exam in person. We have incompetent decision makers who probably doesn't know much of the medical knowledge.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

After 30 years of attending C&P exams and filing claim and appeals I have learned the only way to offset or counter a negative or no C&P exam is to provide medical and/or other evidence that you have a current diagnosis from MD or Specialist of your claimed disability and that this disability (proof) is due to your prior active service.

There are many types of proof and ways to obtain this proof such as military medical and service records showing treatment or diagnosis in service and/or exposure to incident in service or to toxins at your service location, etc. etc.

VA and private  medical documentation is also very helpful of treatment, diagnosis, prescriptions and usually necessary for a successful claim.

Another way is to claim you disease or injury is due to or secondary to a VA service connected disability that you may currently have.  Will need an MD or Specialist to provide this nexus or good solid medical treatment and/or diagnosis records.

An example is if you were in the Vietnam war and country at any time with boots on the gound then VA assumes you were exposed to Agent Orange chemical toxin and there are now many disabilities recognized by VA due to AO and all you need is proof you were actually there in country or on a Navy Blue Water ship close to the coast.

There are other locations and times where VA will assume you were AO exposed if you were there during those times.

The recent PACT ACT also list many diseases that vets develop that were due to ME burn pits, etc.  Check it out with a google search.

A qualified and motivated, experienced DAV, VFW, Legion, etc. VSO at a VA regional office can be of great assist to you with a claim/s.  Their services are free.

My comment is not legal advice as I am not a lawyer, paralegal or VSO.



Edited by Dustoff1970
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use