• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Duplicate

Rate this question

Dustoff1970

Question

4 answers to this question

• Greeter

Congratulations Dustoff. I’m glad it worked out in your favor. Yeah I’ve often dealt with disgruntled Va c&p examiner or outside examiner that have had an attitude towards us. My scars are invisible compared to physical scars. Sometimes I have good days and many bad days. Most often people see me on good days and judge that I’m fine. But it’s the time the don’t see me. Regardless people at the Va are always going to assume that the veteran is looking for a free handout. Shoot I would rather get rid of my problems and forfeit my money to do so. Because quite honestly it would be healthier for me and I could be making much more money. I miss the pride I used to have when I was working. I’ve just learned to accept what I can not change or the opinions of others it’s either that they will like you or not. Not base on your disability and work.

More VARO games and they continue on and on and on.

Just today received yet another notification letter from a different LHI Optum Serve contract C&P examiner that the "confused" or "stubborn" VARO raters have requested yet another ACE records exam for revaluation of my Nam Agent Orange heart disease.

This follows an October 11, 2023 VARO decision letter stating my 60% heart disease rating was continued at 60% and based upon very recent another LHI revaluation examiner ACE exam of my records on Sept 29, 2023 to Oct 2, 2023.

It appears to me the biased VARO raters are shopping around for a C&P examiner that will downgrade me from 60 to 30% just like corrupt prosecutors  shopping around for a friendly biased judge.

The VARO claims adjudicators are extremely confused or their software system or they are very stubborn and upset the BVA over ruled their denial of my claim for heart disease increase from 30 to 60% on January 5, 2022. 

Like I said in another post they never give up and neither do I.  After 30 years I have developed a tough hide in dealing with the jokers but this is a first for me like this.

No surprise tho and prepared to contest and/or appeal or contact multiple Senators and Congress people like I did successfully in 2000. 

Let my recent experience be a lesson to other vets on how the VARO raters play dirty with vets disability claims and the type of tricks they use. CheersEditedperfectcombinedcroppedphotoofPerkins498thBurningUH-1HJune91970-Copy-Copy(3).JPG.26e4db46c75fcf0a7f02ff49631bda36.JPG

Edited by Dustoff1970

• Greeter

Dustoff

Are you pursuing anything else? I thought you were p/t. Does the rule of 55 and older apply as you are in your 70’s? Regardless why are you getting all these exams. Fortunately I’ve never experience this type of stuff. I only had exams when I requested an increase or new service connected condition. After I received my P/T I have heard hardly anything from them. I would call and complain as they are not following the regulations and giving you these frivolous exams. I wish you the best of luck.

Yes I have been 100% P&T with SMC-S since 2017 and before that I was 70% TDIU P&T since 2000 so I am not concerned at this point and will see how this VARO chit plays out and will update info if anything new.  My 60% heart disease rating has been in effect for over 5 years and I am 77 so this does probably constitute VARO government harassment of a Nam PTSD combat Purple Heart vet with also GERD, Sleep Apnea, heart disease and hypertension, etc. etc. 

I have no other claims or appeals in play.

I will not waste my time complaining to higher VA authority but go straight to news media and Senators and congressmen/women.

Edited by Dustoff1970