Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

VA is involved in still another scandal, according to Ben Krause

Rate this question

broncovet

Question

Ben Krause is a disabled Vet himself, also an attorney, who is a Veteran's activist.  This is what he has to say about this recent scandal  and coverup  involving at least 2 "high ups" of VA who are non Veterans.  I would ask why non Veterans are being promoted to the highest levels of VA, when Veterans there are around 30 million Veterans available?

It seems like "White house hotline" complaints have been deflected to the very

VA employees who caused these complaints, breaching these Veterans medical privacy.  

https://www.disabledveterans.org/integrityfirst-veteran-privacy-breach/?inf_contact_key=71ee763de3db9cb7e92c7579b6b15d6e680f8914173f9191b1c0223e68310bb1

It may be time to write to your senator and ask this non Veteran employee NOT be confirmed by congreess to this high level va position, especially in light of this scandal.  

1 answer to this question

Unlike others I have never used the WH hotline due to no trust in this method.  I did call the peggy number a few times with good results. Instead I have written many compliant letters to various Congress and Senators from various states with good but slow results (2000 to 2003). 

I still have copies of the inquiry letters they sent to top VA officials on my behalf.  Most were very helpful and a few said to get lost.  Thinking outside the box I did not just rely on only my own state U.S. senators and congressmen.  I sent them copies of important documents including news paper articles about me to help convince them to work on my behalf and not just only a complaint letter.  Worked well for me.

My comment is not legal advice as I am not a lawyer, paralegal or VSO.

498thDustoffbannerwithpatches-Copy(2)-Copy.JPG.d8c840dee186d6073f50f6d3c2c407c9.JPG