Jump to content
VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

 Ask Your VA Claims Question  

 Read Current Posts 

  Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

  • homepage-banner-2024-2.png

  • donate-be-a-hero.png

  • 0

Any of you Veterans file a claim for ''Dupuytren’s Contracture''

Rate this question



  • Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
  • Moderator

Welcome to hadit.  I have moved your post from one from back in 2024.  To get SC for DC, you are gonna need a nexus, and, of course, a diagnosis and an event(s) in service.  It sounds like being a gunner would work as an event in service.  You would need a letter from your doc that your DC is at least as likely as not due to the vibrations from being a gunner in the military service.  


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use