Rate this question

Hoppy

Question

• Answers 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Big,

Did you see my response to your problem getting a VA doctor to write a letter for SS.

Hoppy, There's a form on the net that explains that the Docs have to provide letter if asked. Forget where it is but have used it on a couple of Docs & don't think they were overly happy or even knew about it. If U know where it's at Please send it to me as I have to see a VA Doc tomorrow & want a letter from him. Sincerly GARY

gdsnide

Big,

Did you see my response to your problem getting a VA doctor to write a letter for SS.

Hoppy..........Thare's a VA Form one can get off the net that say's the Doc's have to provide a letter if asked. have used it but don't have it or can't find it..GARY

gdsnide

• HadIt.com Elder

Gary,

It's 1:30 A.M. here. I fell asleep early. Just woke up and whet on line to pay my credit card. I accidently click on hadit thinking it was my icon to log off. Since hadit opened I decided to read a couple posts. I do not have access to the form you want. They way I did it is a little mmore complex and i will post more tomorrow night.

Hoppy

100% for Angioedema with secondary conditions.

• HadIt.com Elder

Gary,

There was a form that tells primary doctors they have to write a letter to assist a veteran with nexus in a VA claim. I am not sure it is still applicable. It might have changed with the VCAA. Big's original request was how to get a VA doctor to write a letter for Social Security. Are you also seeking a letter for Social Security or are you trying to get an opinion about a VA claim.

Hoppy

100% for Angioedema with secondary conditions.

Big,

I missed it Hoppy, but i will look it up.

I've asked my VA doc. twice for a letter to SS but she turned me down.

She said the only way she would write a letter is if SS sent her a request.

Trust me, SS will never do it.