Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Denied supplemental claim for previously denied sleep apnea (denial letter questions)

Rate this topic

Posted (edited)

After this last denial , I had enough and told myself I was done. I decided to actually read the denial letter and under the evidence section  othing I submitted is included as evidence. Is this nornal? How should I move forward with this. I included a recent sleep study as well as a IMO and private medical records tha was NOT submitted originally. Theres also a couple of items I have no idea what they are. I highlighted them on the letter I uploaded. 

Thanks

Edited by 71monty
Personal Information Not Redacted

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

I tried to delete your attachment to try to protect you. Please redact your personal information: Name, SSN, claim number and attach your decision without this information.

Keep in mind to be awarded service connection, you must have the Caluza Elements which are: 1. An in-service accident, incident or event. 2. A current Diagnosis and 3. A nexus (medical opinion) connecting 1. and 2. The bottom line if for whatever reason the VA denies your claim and you have the evidence to prove it, you will have to appeal either to the HLR or the BVA. 

Edited by pacmanx1

My intentions are to help, my advice maybe wrong, be your own advocate and know what is in your C-File and the 38 CFR that governs your disabilities and conditions.

Do your own homework. No one knows the veteran’s symptoms like the veteran. Never Give Up.

I do not give my consent for anyone to view my personal VA records.