Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Well Its Over With I Got My 100% Schedular

Rate this topic

betrayed

Betrayed,

Check out http://www.dod.mil/dfas/retiredpay/concurr...abilitypay.html as it discusses concurrent payment of retirement benefits and VA compensation. Also go to the link on the left that will show you the rates. Yes, you can draw both retirement pay and VA compensation. In fact, those who are 100% VA rated receive full payment of both. This began in 2004 with a phase in. Later (Date I do not know) those at 100% schedular where granted full concurrent receipt--you receive your full military retirement and VA compensation.

Good luck!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Retirement comes from dfas

va disability from VA

Kicker from DOD, seperate all by its self

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T

LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND THE VA WILL MEET THEM !!!

WEBMASTER BETRAYEDVETERAN.COM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hit the street, you feel them staring you know they hate you you can feel their eyes a glarin'

Because you're different, because you're free, because you're everything deep down they wish they could be.

well thats what I am asking also, when I read about it before they said u didnt need to apply, DOD would be notified by DVA. Now I cant find anything on iy, I will specially if I can get it retro :D

this is the thing you had to be retired over 20 years and 70-100% disabled within 3 years of retirement. Another 56 days and I will hit that 3 year mark

Edited by BETRAYED

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T

LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND THE VA WILL MEET THEM !!!

WEBMASTER BETRAYEDVETERAN.COM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hit the street, you feel them staring you know they hate you you can feel their eyes a glarin'

Because you're different, because you're free, because you're everything deep down they wish they could be.

Dear BETRAYED,

words can not even express the happiness I feel for you and your family...God does listen...I am so pleased...now maybe I will see a bit of sunshine on your website...I am so Proud of you...what more can be said...Keep your site updated so you knowledge can help someone else who is at the end of there rope...

God Speed

Mt