Well Its Over With I Got My 100% Schedular

Rate this topic

betrayed

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest terrysturgis

Well done. After the DAV NSO called me it was about three weeks for the VA hard copy to arrive. Was it Bob at Detroit that called? He likes to share good news. Maybe it's time to replace your missing Harley. Congrats! Terry Sturgis

no it was Tom. He told me all thee effective dates were different. Allot of things he didnt mention meaning denied or SC0%. I will NOD the effective dates and anything else for a DRO Hearing. My understanding is a DRO can not lower a rating, but if its P&T no one should be able to lower it. Effective dates man allot of things

Betrayed,

Congrats on prevailing!

Thank you, also, for your honesty and candor about how working your VA claim made you feel suicidal. I have been overwhelmed more than once working on my VA claim. I go to bed thinking about it and then wake up thinking about it sometimes. It consumes much of my time and energy. Reading the posts here have been helpful but also sobering. Some of the stuff folks posting on hadit have gone through makes my problems with the VA and my POA seem minor in comparison but since they affect my VA claim they are major to me.

Anyway, thanks again for the honesty about your emotions. Having a mental disorder and trying to fight the VA is not easy.

Thanks,

tssnave

What is this for mite I ask?

and I get a 300 a month kicker from DOD for becoming so disabled within 3 years of retirement. and SMC for ED.

SMC=Special Monthly Compensation, its for the loss of a creative organ (ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION)

the kicker, I was looking last night and cant find it I am sure some one will chime in but the DOD will give you a seperate monthly check if you become what they consider seriouslly disabled within 3 years of retirement. This is for lifers who do 20 years active or more. seriouslly disabled means 70% or greater, there is a scale

100 = $300

I dont remember what the 70 to 90 gets.

Edited by BETRAYED