Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Help Looking For Anyone Of These People

Rate this question

Tammy

Question

Please contact Me my name is William Brinegar and I am desperatly searching for anyone that has been in the Army 2/42 F.A. located at McKee Barricks. In the town of Crailshiem West Germany. I was in a accident and I need to talk to anyone that was in the Army at that time so I can get some information reagariding getting the police report of the accident. Or if anyone knows how to speak Germany that might be able to help me get my file, there is nothing that I can find regarding the police report. The other man that was with me was also pinned in between the two 5 ton missle lauchers and I don't know his name and if someone could give me an idea of how to go about getting this information I would appreciate so much. My email in honey4bears@frontiernet.net or leave me a messae on here. I can't get the police report from anywhere and don't know where to begin. I also need to know if there is a place I can go to find out the name of the people there at that time so that Imight be able to contact them, just in case they don't come to this site. If thee away to find out who was in the 2/42 F.A. during that time period is there a place i can go to get that type of information. I was in a terrible accident or my husband was while in service and there was another man with me and I can not remember is name. The records of the accident don't show any officers information and the VA wants me to get the info and I dont' know how to speak German and the phone bill would be awful but who do i call if I did. Thank you all for your time in reading this.

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Tammy,

Weren't you posting here about a year ago, concerning your husband getting caught up

between 2 missle launchers .

This is the post you just made - but it's been translated into German:

Treten Sie mit mir bitte in Verbindung, den mein Name William Brinegar ist und ich suche desperatly nach jedermann, das in der Armee 2/42 F.A. gelegen bei McKee Barricks gewesen ist. In der Stadt von Crailshiem die Bundesrepublik Deutschland. Ich war in einem Unfall und ich muß mit jedermann sprechen, das in der Armee zu dieser Zeit war, also kann ich etwas Informationen erhalten, die der Polizei Report des Unfalles erhalten reagariding sind. Oder wenn jedermann Deutschland sprechen kann, das sein konnte, mir zu helfen, meine Akte zu erhalten, gibt es nichts, das ich betreffend den Polizeireport finden kann. Der andere Mann, der mit mir war, wurde auch zwischen den zwei ein 5 Tonne missle lauchers und mir kennen nicht seinen Namen festgesteckt und wenn jemand mir eine Idee von, wie man geben könnte über das Erhalten dieser Informationen geht, die ich so sehr schätzen würde. Mein email in honey4bears@frontiernet.net oder verlassen mir messae an hier. Ich kann nicht der Polizei Report von nirgends erhalten und weiß nicht, wo man anfängt. Ich muß auch wissen, wenn es einen Platz gibt, den ich gehen kann, um den Namen der Leute zu dieser Zeit dort herauszufinden, damit Imight in der LageIST, mit ihnen in Verbindung zu treten, gerade falls sie nicht zu diesem Aufstellungsort kommen. Wenn das thee weg, zum herauszufinden wer im 2/42 F.A. während dieses Zeitabschnitts war, dort ein Platz ist, kann ich gehen, diese Art der Informationen zu erhalten. Ich war in einem schrecklichen Unfall, oder mein Ehemann war, während im Service und es einen anderen Mann mit mir gab und ich nicht mich erinnern kann bin Name. Die Aufzeichnungen des Unfalles stellen nicht dar, daß alle mögliche Offizierinformationen und das VA mich erhalten wünscht dem Info und ich nicht ' weiß, wie man Deutsches spricht und die Telefonrechnung schrecklich sein würde, aber, wem ich, benennen Sie, wenn ich. Danke aller während Ihrer Zeit, wenn Sie dieses lesen.I was able to do this by using this URL:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

I hope this helps you and other vets.

carlie

Tammy...go to this site...email the webmaster of the site..he may know your husband or he will know how to get in touch with someone who does...or perhaps someone who has knowledge of the incident. He may also be able to point you in the right direction on how to get the reports you are seeking. Also if you go to a local college in your town there maybe someone who speaks German that can write a letter for you to the local authroity at that base at that time that may have records just a thought...here is the web site to go to:

http://www.usarmygermany.com/Units/FieldAr...0Arty%20Bde.htm

I will do some research on people who may have been at that base during the years you seek.

Keep us updated!

God Speed

MT

That site is what I found too----

very good info there-

one question-I am sure you yourself looked thru the SMRS and found no record of this?

Could the personnel records possibly reveal anything?

DId this aciident cause a change in duty- like light duty -for a period of time-and would that possibly be noted in the personnel file?

very good info there-

one question-I am sure you yourself looked thru the SMRS and found no record of this?

DId this aciident cause a change in duty- like light duty -for a period of time-and would that possibly be noted in the personnel file?

very good info there-

What is Smrs and could you tell me how to get there?

Thank you