Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

The Entire Story I Will Convey To The Best Of My Ability

Rate this question

Tammy

Question

I know my situations sounds mixed up and i am sorry i can't get my points accross but this week i plan to to have a complete history of what and when I got this disabities and all the things I need to look at all my paper work so my questions aren't all messed up. I know im pemant and totally disabled i get chapter 35 but now the kids are grown,that saved money on the tax payers. Thanks again for everyting. I do read everything that is posted, i do aplogize but some of tthe questions are difficult to explain.

Tammy

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Tammy, at last I have found someone who spells almost as bad as ME!...

As far as Chapter 35, my wife took her Masters on it, and she was 35 when she started it... and they paid for it all...

Obviously you write, just like you talk correct? I know I do, and I often find myself slipping into a kind of fast foreward, speeded up version of what I wanted to say. Just try to slow down, and when you type a sentence, STOP, and then read what you have just typed. Nobody cares about typos, but it really is hard to follow what you are trying to say.

I REALLY wish I had known your son was graduating. I could have gone, if you could not have. It would have been something I would have liked to do, but I thought Ft. Knox held their graduations all on Thursday...., and that wouldn't have been the 20th.

So, has he graduated yet, and if NOT when will he.

Oh, and dont stress the small stuff Tammy. I really doubt that anyone thought you were fishing for money... I think it was a bit of a joke about how you told your story... Which to be honest I am very familiar with, since I do the same thing, and get picked on by these guys all the time for... So, welcome and just slow down a little ok, and really when is you son graduating, or has he already?

Tammy, at last I have found someone who spells almost as bad as ME!...

As far as Chapter 35, my wife took her Masters on it, and she was 35 when she started it... and they paid for it all...

Obviously you write, just like you talk correct? I know I do, and I often find myself slipping into a kind of fast foreward, speeded up version of what I wanted to say. Just try to slow down, and when you type a sentence, STOP, and then read what you have just typed. Nobody cares about typos, but it really is hard to follow what you are trying to say.

I REALLY wish I had known your son was graduating. I could have gone, if you could not have. It would have been something I would have liked to do, but I thought Ft. Knox held their graduations all on Thursday...., and that wouldn't have been the 20th.

So, has he graduated yet, and if NOT when will he.

Hi and thank you for your guy words. My Sond did graduate and he had Family day on Thurdsay the 19 and he Graduated and 10 am on Friday. Than he was shipped to Abeerdeen Proving Ground in Maryland. I called him and he is a little disappointed because he doesn't get to start classes until the other guys come in because they picked so many and than they had to wait for antoher group to come in to start up again. So, he said it was worse than Basic and very boring. I told him to keep his chin up. Things will get better. But yes he did graduate this month. I appreciate you taking the time to let me know that you would of look for him if he hadn't of graduated...that sure is very sweet. I was real tickled to hear you say that.

Tammy