This eBook will teach you how to get C-Files (paper and electronic) from the VA Regional Office.
How to Get your VA C-File

• HadIt.com Veteran to Veteran providing FREE information and community to veterans since 1997.

I am proud that I've been able to offer all that HadIt.com has for free for 19 years and continue to do so. HadIt.com does accept contributions to help with costs we also offer paid ad free subscriptions. None of the paid options are required. The forum, the website, news site and podcast are free and will remain so. If you choose to support the site with a contribution or a subscription it is appreciated but never required. If you choose to make a contribution or purchase an ad free subscription, you can do so here. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
retiredat44

Question About Success Stories With Lawyers

2 posts in this topic

I would like to find out how many people found out using a lawyer turned out better than people who used a VSO, or lawyer... good, bad stoires..

I am weighing changing from a VSO to lawyer. I am going to interview a lawyer and see if they can do better..

but, want to hear experiences from others..

I am worried that the VSO does not have enough time and resources..

thanx..

Edited by retiredat44

I have used a lawyer and he compares very well with an overworked VSO. If you claim in complicated get a lawyer. The

VSO's just don't have the brains or time to deal with complicated appeals. VSO's are primarily paper movers. You give them paper and they send it to the VA. I can do that myself.