• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Recan

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Update 9, Back to gathering evidence, Here we go, on the roller coaster ride, New end date 01/18/2017   Hamslice  
    • kid, in addition, your raw score is 43, another 10% would get you a raw 49, rounded up to 50%. And 50% is a biggy for VA benefits. Hamslice  
    • kid, VA math... 30 + 10% = 37 37 + 10% = 43 43 is rounded down to 40% you get 40% and it only gets tougher the higher your rating is.  Its simply a percentage of whats left.  If you are 50% and get another 50%, you get half of whats left, only 25%.  So, the original 50% plus 50% of 50, or 25% for a total of 75%.  That is a simple explanation.  It gets more complicated with bilateral ratings, etc. Fun with math, Hamslice  
    • Many people do not realize that tinnitus may be caused by dental treatment: https://www.tinnitusformula.com/library/dental-issues-and-tinnitus The article includes case study references for many of the potential causes. Examples include:
      - Dental drills
      - Ultrasonic plaque removal
      - Abscesses, Impacted Wisdom Teeth and TMJ
      - Bruxism
      - Mercury Amalgam Fillings Who would have thought any of those might lead to tinnitus? Because seejeremy is SC for MDD-70%, there may be a possibility that it could lead to bruxism. Of course, the doc writing it might be interested in reviewing medical/dental/MH records from in service and after in order to tie it all together with adequate medical rationale. In my case, I my tinnitus is SC secondary to my SC TMJ. The military yanked all my third molars and left me with a permanently dislocated jaw and TMJ dysfunction. My nexus came from an audiologist.
    • You might want to go over this VA Fast Letter as well:  

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BUZZ

Tdiu

1 post in this topic

WHAT ODDS DO YOU THINK I HAVE IN RECEIVING TDIUI FOR MY HEADACHES ,SC AT 50%,NOT WORKING NOW,90% TOTAL.WILL THEY LOOK AT MY OTHER DISABILITES AS WELL,I ALSO HAVE NECK PROBLEMS.I AM 65