vlb-all-products

vlb-c-file-manual


  • Topics

  • Member Statistics

    • Total Members
      15,882
    • Most Online
      3,604

    Newest Member
    Recan
    Joined
  • Forum Statistics

    • Total Topics
      61,111
    • Total Posts
      394,103
  • Posts

    • Update 9, Back to gathering evidence, Here we go, on the roller coaster ride, New end date 01/18/2017   Hamslice  
    • kid, in addition, your raw score is 43, another 10% would get you a raw 49, rounded up to 50%. And 50% is a biggy for VA benefits. Hamslice  
    • kid, VA math... 30 + 10% = 37 37 + 10% = 43 43 is rounded down to 40% you get 40% and it only gets tougher the higher your rating is.  Its simply a percentage of whats left.  If you are 50% and get another 50%, you get half of whats left, only 25%.  So, the original 50% plus 50% of 50, or 25% for a total of 75%.  That is a simple explanation.  It gets more complicated with bilateral ratings, etc. Fun with math, Hamslice  
    • Many people do not realize that tinnitus may be caused by dental treatment: https://www.tinnitusformula.com/library/dental-issues-and-tinnitus The article includes case study references for many of the potential causes. Examples include:
      - Dental drills
      - Ultrasonic plaque removal
      - Abscesses, Impacted Wisdom Teeth and TMJ
      - Bruxism
      - Mercury Amalgam Fillings Who would have thought any of those might lead to tinnitus? Because seejeremy is SC for MDD-70%, there may be a possibility that it could lead to bruxism. Of course, the doc writing it might be interested in reviewing medical/dental/MH records from in service and after in order to tie it all together with adequate medical rationale. In my case, I my tinnitus is SC secondary to my SC TMJ. The military yanked all my third molars and left me with a permanently dislocated jaw and TMJ dysfunction. My nexus came from an audiologist.
    • You might want to go over this VA Fast Letter as well:  





Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BUZZ

Tdiu

1 post in this topic

WHAT ODDS DO YOU THINK I HAVE IN RECEIVING TDIUI FOR MY HEADACHES ,SC AT 50%,NOT WORKING NOW,90% TOTAL.WILL THEY LOOK AT MY OTHER DISABILITES AS WELL,I ALSO HAVE NECK PROBLEMS.I AM 65

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0