VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Naproxen Case - Still Waiting

Rate this topic

Mike Soumis: I just got around to reading some of the back posts on this site and came across yours. I'm with everyone else in saying that it is a shame you have to deal with the VA on top of, from the sound of it, a rare and very complexing condition.

With such stress that you are under, I would seriously consider asking for a psych consult to see if you may not be suffering from Depression at some level, due to your condition and all. I would find it surprizing if you were not suffering with depression at some level with all that I have read here and on other posts, and you should determine if you are and add that to your condition as secondary to it.

Their is nothing wrong in needing a little bit of help, when things get you down, take it from one who has been their and it took me many years to finally get the help I should have a long time ago.

We're here to help you and even if you want to talk, that's Ok to, someone will reply either way. good luck and I hope the holidays bring you more joy than sarrol. don't give up, for that is what the VA hopes you will do. Keep them on the run and you will win in the end.

Jim S. B)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic