VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Ptsd

Rate this question

sgmdae

Question

I was asked about my energy level, and when I answered that I have untiring energy

The Vet ecenter, acted very surprise. I sleep very little, and over weight

But when its time to get up and go, I don't get sleepy, and can go for days

My question is

PTSD, is a bust of energy a indicator or is it not

or in most cases are you tired and strung out.

Remember my attitude Mission first, and the hell with everything else

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Some sleep all the time and others have same symptoms. Affects people in different ways.

i have a combo of it. most of this week, i was so full of energy it seemed never ending! we cleaned the garage (oh, it was horrid!), bought an old car (66 corvair), took out the carbs and broke them down (never done that before), did all the yard work, went scrapbooking, did all the grocery shopping, went to the zoo all day w/ a bunch of kids under 7, cleaned house like a mad woman....then thursday this week, i was in bed all day...no eating, no drinking, no talking. just leave the room and leave me be. i just occupied space. i only get a few hrs sleep at best. been wide awake since 0300. my magic awake time seems to be btwn 0200-0300. and i take sleeping pills, too. i cant go back to sleep, i pace the floors all nite cking the front and back yard. and if it wouldnt disturb the kids, i'd check upstairs, too. better overview of the yard! so, like the others stated, it varies with the person. and, like u mentioned, im a little fluffy, too. funny how that is. all this energy and the weight just stays with ya! geez.....