VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

VA Disability Claims Articles

Ask Your VA Claims Question | Current Forum Posts Search | Rules | View All Forums
VA Disability Articles | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users

• hohomepage-banner-2024-2.png

• 27-year-anniversary-leaderboard.png

advice-disclaimer.jpg

• donate-be-a-hero.png

• Founder

The following is the index with links to the various Training and Fast Letters plus a few miscellaneous. These letters are not necessarily in the original formatting. I have tried to present them in an easy-to-read form instead of some forms as originally presented. Some of the paragraphs were WAAAAYYY too long. lol - HadIt.com Member fanaticbooks Something to be aware....Some of these letters may be rescinded, outdated, or otherwise no longer viable. I have still included them because sometimes they provide additional insight or just plain more information than the newest version. Use them wisely. The oldest letters will display at the bottom with the latest letters displayed at the top, all in sequential numbers. Coding of the letters... FL = Fast Letter TL = Training Letter First two numbers = last two digits of year of origin

Training Letters

Fast Letters

VHA Directives

VHA DIRECTIVE 2010-045 Introduction Of Disability Benefit Questionnaires (Dbqs) To Support The Compensation And Pension (C&P) Process (October 1, 2010) VHA Directive 2006-013 Qualifications for Examiners Performing Compensation and Pension (C&P) Mental Disorder Examinations (March 7, 2006)

Miscellaneous

Best Practice Manual for Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)

Edited by Tbird
Updated Links

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, I've been searching for FL 08-06 (Feb 27, 2008), its referenced in TL 10-07 section with The Rating Decision.  My claim for TDIU was deferred Feb 2012 and never given a formal rating.  It seems FL 08-06 (Feb 27, 2008) has disappeared.  Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

• 2 years later...

The Fast Letter 10-02 ( a Very important one because of the 120 day deadline) cannot be opened here:

This is the message I got and I could not find it anywhere else,except Carlie had posted it but someone today needed a pdf of it.

Here is the pdf below I made of the letter:

These Fast Letters are important...I hope others here are working.

And I hope this list is up to date.

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Error code: 2C171/1

VA FL 10-02 BVA Remands.pdf

Edited by Berta

Here are some issued in 2013 that might not be here:

http://vetaffairs.sd.gov/veteransserviceofficers/Fast Letters.aspx

They are all important.

We used to have the wonderful help here of Fanaticbooks who helped Tbird prepare the FLs, TLs and Directives,

but she was dealing with a lot ,illness and grief- widow of veteran as I recall, and also she had to put up with that RUR trouble maker who picked on four of us women here for over a year until he finally left the site.I dont really know why she left. 

It would be great if someone could help Tbird get this list up to date.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use