VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Finally A C&p Examm

Rate this question

dogface

Question

Hi All,

After over 21 months I had a c&p exam for my back injury two days ago. The advice here was invaluable. The only thing I wasn't prepared for was the examiner's question," So how is this affecting your life?",Other than that I would advise anyone to thoroughly read the advice available here, and there is no hurrying the process. Best to all, Dogface...

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

The only thing I wasn't prepared for was the examiner's question," So how is this affecting your life?"

The impact or affect could be explained from an employment perspective by increased discomfort and pain while driving long trips and sitting for long periods of time.

This may also cause irritability, short temperness, and decrease patience when dealing with others; just my opinion.

Dogface i am sure your cp went well.. i have been through a few cp exams and did feel like i stumbled the first one because i was feeling good that day. a rarity. however i won the decision. since learned the examiner is looking for the whole picture. and i am sure to tell them my average day because of my disability has changed my life for the worse.

Update to this. I asked for a copy of the c&p earlier this month and it came today. Although my ROM is less than normal the examiner gave the dreaded "less than not expected". I'm pretty bummed, will hope the RO is more generous...sad.png