Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Rating

Rate this question

Abe111

Question

My cousin just called the Buffalo RO. Had his C&P for his injuries he recieved in Iraq done on May 2. His claim was rated on May 17. He recieved 70% for PTSD, 40% for left knee, 40% for right knee. They would not tell him his complete rating because of a "bilateral factor" and that is done in a different department within the RO? Can someone do the math for me so I can tell him. Thanks for you help.

This was done rather fast? He was very surprised.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Abe:

Is he able to work? If he is not he needs to ask for TDIU 100%. If not working should also askfor Social Security.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder

That adds up to 90 percent, Like Pete said, IU is the best route to follow.

A Veteran is a person who served this country. Treat them with respect.

A Disabled Veteran is a person who served this country and bears the scars of that service regardless of when or where they served.

Treat them with the upmost respect. I do. Rejection is not a sign of failure. Failure is not an option, Medical opinions and evidence wins claims. Trust in others is a virtue but you take the T out of Trust and you are left with Rust so be wise about who you are dealing with.

That's great news for him and me. My c&p was May 15 in Buffalo so maybe I'll hear from them soon. I hope he didn't have to go through all the bs some of us have.