Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Banding Together

Rate this question

JayBrown1

Question

WE EACH FIGHT OUR OWN BATTLE WITH THE VA. WE EACH SEND LETTERS TO OUR STATE SENATOR ASKING FOR ASSISTANCE IN GETTING OUR CLAIMS RESOLVE. WE EACH MAY SEND A LETTER TO THE PRESIDENT ASKING FOR HELP WITH VERY LITTLE ATTENTION BEING PAID TO OUR PLIGHT. OUR CLAIMS ARE TAKING LONGER TO BE WORKED, THEY ARE MORE ERRORS BEING MADE, MORE CLAIMS ARE BEING DENIED AND NOT GIVEN DUE PROCESS, REMANDS ARE UP, CLAIMS ARE SITTING MONTHS WAITING ON SIGNATURES, AND VETERANS ARE BEING LIED TO WHEN CALLING ASKING FOR THE STATUS OF THEIR CLAIMS. YET VA EXECUTIVES AND EMPLOYEES ARE GETTING HUGE BONUSES FOR MAKING OUR LIVES MISERABLE.

THERE ARE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF VETERANS WHO ARE ACTIVELY VOTING AND I FEEL THAT WE NEED TO COME TOGETHER AND LET OUR STATE SENATORS THAT WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN AN ELECTION AND WE NEED TO LET ALL THOSE NEW PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES THAT WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN AN ELECTION. WHY SHOULD WE SUPPORT SOMEONE WHO HAS NO RESPECT THE AMERICAN VETERANS.

WE NEED FORM VETERAN ELECTION GROUPS FOR EVERY STATE AND MAKE OUR PRESENCE KNOWN SO THAT OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS WILL KNOW THAT OUR VOTES CAN CHANGE THE OUTCOME OF AN ELECTION.

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Although many Veterans think that politics is an answer I think that working your claim and helping other Vets with theirs is much more productive.

I have been chatting with a retired VARO who had major heart problems and blames it on the stress that he suffered on big back logs of claims. It opened my eyes to learn that a man who worked for the VA could be affected the same as us.

Good Luck and I will vote for people who I believe have more interests in helping Veterans than who they run against.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• Founder

you may find this site uesful http://www.veteransparty.us/join_us.htm

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• HadIt.com Elder

>WE NEED FORM VETERAN ELECTION GROUPS FOR EVERY STATE

Hello Jay,

I generally vote the candidate. Whether they be Republican, Democrat or Independent.

One qualification requires the candidate to actively work for the care of our troops & veterans.

If they don't, whatever else they do doesn't matter. They won't receive my vote, nor would I support their campaign.

If a vet can afford it, I say support as many vet groups as you can. But not if their intentions are to just collect membership fees.

Maybe we can get a tax placed on corporate profits, say like haliburton or exon, to help pay for benefits? If we're going to supply their security while they profit billions, it seems fittin to me they pay a death & injury tax to support veterans benefits. 30% sounds good to me.