Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

After June 20, 2007, Disabled Veterans Will Be Able To Hire An Attorney Much Earlier

Rate this question

bena

Question

• Answers 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

If that is the rule I would send in a NOD dated with todays date :-)

I don't think that most will need an attorney but many will. What is wrong with having the choice? I think that the flunkies who work at VA are afraid of dealing with Attorneys but that is me.

I also think that attorneys will help weed out claims that don't stand a chance. A job that the SO's should have been doing but don't.

Its just an opinion.

I also believe that when a claim is submitted that if the VA wanted to help they would do a quick review of the claim and inform the Veterans what was needed to win.

Its amazing how many claims are sent in and than nothing is done to perfect them while they wait.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

I was reading somewhere where it said you could just file one NOD. I guess you can write other things. But only one counts as a NOD.

Can we all chip in and send Berta to Law School?

Free

If that is the rule I would send in a NOD dated with todays date :-)

I don't think that most will need an attorney but many will. What is wrong with having the choice? I think that the flunkies who work at VA are afraid of dealing with Attorneys but that is me.

I also think that attorneys will help weed out claims that don't stand a chance. A job that the SO's should have been doing but don't.

Its just an opinion.

I also believe that when a claim is submitted that if the VA wanted to help they would do a quick review of the claim and inform the Veterans what was needed to win.

Its amazing how many claims are sent in and than nothing is done to perfect them while they wait.

Think Outside the Box!

• HadIt.com Elder

VA claims adjusters that continue to process claims according to law, shouldn't have anything to worry about or sweat over.

Those who spend their day cheating disabled veterans, need to be in jail with the other con artists if you ask me. So some of you, need to worry alot.

ERROR's? Get real.

Try CRIMINAL activity to defraud disabled veterans.

That has a different sound to it when you present evidence to, TODAYS jury, don't you think?

Times, they are a changin!