Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Tbird's American Express Members Project Veterans Community Centers

Rate this question

Tbird

Question

• Founder

I'd like to tell you about "US Veterans Community Centers," a project I created for The Members Project. To support my project, read and rate it at membersproject.com.

To check out the other exciting ideas submitted by American Express® Cardmembers across the country, visit http://www.membersproject.com/Community_De...165?search=true

The Members Project brings Cardmembers together to dream up incredible ideas for projects that could make a positive impact in our world. If you have an idea for a project of your own, be sure to submit it before June 17. Because in a few short weeks, Cardmembers will come together to vote on which project American Express will fund with up to $5 million.

So where does the money come from? It's all about power in numbers. For every Cardmember that registers, American Express contributes $1 — up to $5 million total. So the more Cardmembers that participate, the bigger this thing can be.*

Will you send meningitis vaccines to Africa? Rebuild a school in New Orleans? Or support small organic farmers? The possibilities are endless. The decision is yours. Join The Members Project today.

Get involved at http://www.membersproject.com/Community_De...165?search=true

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

I dont have any credit cards so I cant help here but I do feel this is a good idea.

I help a project in Cambodia- as Tbird said this money can be used in foreign countries to great benefit.

My donations -which I dont consider to be big ones ---- to a Cambodian Orphanage-just outside of Phnom Phen have helped them build an entire school there-our US dollars go a long way in these poverty stricken areas-

I have personally know the man who runs this newly built school -for his whole life and he emails me incredible pictures of the work that has been done there.

His mother who I have know for 40 years went there last year and was startled at first by it all- she never travelled like that before ,never saw poverty like that before, and is very proud of the considerable work her son has done-

Good for you TBird-

sounds just great---

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks for registering. American Express has just contributed another dollar to The Members Project. Now you're ready to get started. Explore the projects submitted by your fellow Cardmembers. Or submit a project idea of your own. To help you track what's happening, you will receive periodic e-mail alerts from The Members Project.

Ok I joined and hopes that it helps. I was having problems because my security does not allow add ons with out me approving them so I did not see the American Express part until I approved it.