Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Va Rero Pay

Rate this question

BIGPAPA92

Question

Hello Hadit,

I've Relocated to Alabama and haven't posted in a year or so. I requested info on my va retro pay and found out that since my file is still at the appeals manangement center (already been there two years) I won't get any retro pay until my appeal is completed and file returned to the RO. Anyone else know this? Also has anyone received any approvals from the AMC lately? I was approved for the assisted living program through VOC REHAB and given a Computer. Maybe this will help with my IU claim.

Glad to be back among the greatest people in the world and look foward to working with you all again. The Board has changed a lot so if I make a few mistakes please bear with me until I get used to posting again.

Thanks and HELLO again

Bigpapa92 (old darlenewayne / TAZZ)

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Glad that you are back. It makes sense in a way but does not seem a bit fair either.

Good Luck

Welcome to Alabama BigPapa. I sure hope your claim is compelte and our VARO here does not have to do anything with it. They are worthless idiots who would vanish from the face of the earth if someone did not tell them to breathe.