Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

No Word On New Claim,

Rate this question

timetowinarace

Question

I've allready been denied by the ALJ and appealed to the review counsil.

But, I also filed a new claim because my time will be up to apply before the council makes a decision. It's been 5 months and I havn't gotten anything. No questionaires, forms, appointments for exams, no nothing. I had to call today just to make sure the claim was pending because I thought they may just have the review going. But they are both pending.

I have included more evidence and doubt very much that I could be denied this time around. My VA comp (100% P&T) is sent to my wife because two psych MD's said I am unemployable and may forget to pay my bills because of my dementia. The ALJ ignored these medical opinions and said I was able to be a convenience store clerk. I guess it's okay to be forgetfull with other peoples money, just not my own. At any rate, I have a very good chance at winning the rare review.

I'm hoping that my current evidence must be sufficiant to grant benifits, otherwize I would have been sent forms and questionaires. I would also think that an approval at this stage would greatly increase my chances at winning the review because they do consider new evidence. Almost four years of backpay would be very helpfull.

Any thought's?

Time

Edited by timetowinarace

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question