Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Veteran Need Help

Rate this question

mobie16r

Question

I am helping this vietnam veteran that is 50% service connected for PTSD.This veteran fell while he was in vietnam and sprain his Right ankle and right knee and he have medical records that he was treated for pain on his ankle and knee six of seven times while he was still in the military and also records since he been out.He had surgery done on his right knee and also a left hip replacement.Is it possible that his problem with his right ankle and right knee cause him to have problems with his left hip.I am trying to get him to file a claim for his knee and ankle and secondary claim for his hip.Like i said before he have a lot of medical evidence and i am not a medical doctor,but i beleive that by having to put weight on his left side from right knee and ankle injury cause problems with his left hip after so many years.i beleive he can get a Imo.This is a great board for helping veterans and i am sure someone can give there opionion and what he need to do to get connected for knee and hip.

THANKS

mobie

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Your friend needs to ask a doctor if this is the case or not with his hip. If so, have your friend have the doctor put it in writing. Make sure the doctor reviews ALL of the medical records and private treatment records since discharge and he/she gives a full rational as why they have come to a certain conlusion.

Vike 17