Jump to content


Senior Chief Petty Officer
  • Content Count

  • Donations

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

2 Neutral

About mobie16r

  • Rank
    E-7 Chief Petty Officer
  • Birthday 09/08/1946

Contact Methods

  • Yahoo

Profile Information

  • Location
    Jackson gap Al
  • Interests
    Hunting,fishing,and helping veterans

Previous Fields

  • Service Connected Disability
  • Branch of Service
    Air Force

Recent Profile Visitors

1,194 profile views
  1. Anytime you submit a claim for hearing loss,VA will schedule you for a c&p,VA have there own scales, they use for ratings.
  2. Thanks Vync, I will keep everyone updated!
  3. I Got,all of my medical records and denial letters and military records.
  4. I had a c&p for ptsd.and,tbi to include headaches'. I was service connected 100% PT for ptsd,from 2003 , tbi to included headaches was deferred, they forgot, i forgot, Completely Ignore by va.
  5. File a claim for ptsd,and tbi to included headaches,May of 2003,did all of the C&Ps, I was service connected 100% for ptsd for ptsd march 2004,claim for tbi to included headaches,was deferred 2004. I received a letter from the Department of Veterans Affairs,January 2015 for four C&Ps for tbi to included headaches,no psy C&P. I was service connected 40% for tbi to included headaches and 10% for tinnitus,total 50% and no extra pay,because i am already service 100% for ptsd.The effected date for award is January 2015 for tbi to included headaches,no psy C&P. My Question is ,do i have grounds for a cue,on early effected date of 20003 mobie16r !00% ptsd 40% tbi 10% tinnitus
  6. I submitted a claim for head injury march 2003,that was deferred. In July 2014 i submitted a claim for clear and unmistakeable error for ptsd and the claim for head injury i submitted in 2003 that was deferred, was reopen 2015 and i was diagnose with Tbi and residue due to tbi headaches,tinnitus hearing,eyes and anxiety,my question is If i am service connected for tbi what will be the affected date of award July 2003 original date claim was filled of 2008. Have done all c&ps Thanks mobie
  7. If you thank your ptsd should be rated higher, ask for a reconsideration to the original date of claim,if you are unable to be gainful employed due to ptsd ,get your Physchiatrist to write you a statement,that you are unemployable due to ptsd now, and in the future,and submit it with your appeal,and keep your appointments ongoing with your physchiatrist. 3rd security police Bien Hoa Vietnam 1966,1968 100% PTSD 1968 tet survivor
  8. Raptorick ,what was your ptsd stressor? mobie16r 3rd Security Police Bien Hoa Vietnam 1966-67-68 100% PTSD
  9. You r right navy04 about berta,i been here since 2005,i all ready know . thanks again Berta mobie16r
  10. Berta, I found a CUE,at the bva site ,where claim was granted, almost identical to mine,we was at the same place in Viet nam,but different times. when i filed my claim in march of 2000,the RO fell to apply 38cfr 3.156 © together with cfr 20.1403(a) 38 cfr3.310 (B), duty to assist act of 2000, 38 usca 4.6 1004548.txt
  11. Discharge from the army October 1984 File claim October 1984 6, days before discharge Had surgery L knee July 1985 less than one year after service,was given a brace to wear.,still wearing brace today. had surgery Lknee 1987 ongoing treatments He hurt his left knee in basic training,July of 1976,records lost On his military physical Report form 93. He checked that he used a brace,didn't say which knee. Had treatments for pain down left leg 8/10 /1977( limp when walk) Treatments for for pain Lknee 9/07/1977 less than month Hit jis left knee working with chisel 10/4/1977 had follow the next day 10/5/1977 tender over Left Tibial plateau swelling 1977 treatments for lelt knee,had pop.pain down left leg,limps when walk. 03/21/1980 april 1980 ,treatments on left knee, hit on door June 1980 motorcycle accident, hurt left leg 2 more treatments in 1981.
  • Create New...

Important Information

{terms] and Guidelines