Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Wright, Robinson, Osthimer & Tatum

Rate this question

vaf

Question

My husband received an unsolicited offer of representation from this law firm in a letter signed by Attorney Daniel Krasnegor. We have some issues going before the Court, and evidently, this firm discovered we did not have representation at the BVA level, and decided to contact us. Is anyone familiar with these folks?

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

My husband received an unsolicited offer of representation from this law firm in a letter signed by Attorney Daniel Krasnegor. We have some issues going before the Court, and evidently, this firm discovered we did not have representation at the BVA level, and decided to contact us. Is anyone familiar with these folks?

Tred carefully when you get unsolicited offer for help!

Beware of lawers offering services, check them all out carefully get refferences and check with your local Lawer referral service to see if that type of "Solicitation" is even ethical!

Arch Sgt. USAF

Thank you all. I've contacted the local Bar Association for additional information. If you're interested, I'll post what they tell me if they respond. I'm just wondering if there are attorneys who pay people to review the BVA hearings, look at this board, whatever, to cherry-pick situations where they find an opening to pitch their services.

They said something interesting on their FAQ sheet that the Court almost never grants claims, and what lawyers mean when they say they win a high percentage of their cases is that they have a large percentage of cases that are REMANDED (emphasis mine), rather than lost. Also the following:

"Since we only chose (sic) to represent clients where we find errors in the BVA decision, the vast majority of our cases are remanded."

I'm thinking they pitch everyone who's been through the BVA? Has anyone else out there heard from them?