VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Skin Doc

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I asked my Primary Doc for an appointment to see the skin Doc as I am concerned about some skin problems and want to check to make sure no cancer.

I just got my mail and they have scheduled me for Oct 6th, at 10:30 AM. This is a Saturday and am I shocked at how fast and the day.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Pete

That's good. If the dermotologist is good they can just look at your moles and spots through an eye piece and tell if it is skin cancer. If it is pre-cancerous they freeze it. I am prone to that and I have had a couple of moles removed. It is a damn good thing to do if you are fair haired and live in a hot climate like you and me. They should have you take your shirt off and look at your back and shoulders for spots.

Thats great, I have a severe case of psorisis which is being treated by the Brooklyn VA for the last couple years. I have been taken photo therapy with time off for good behavior during the summer. Getting ready to start again next month. My dermotologist are outstanding