VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Thanks For The Encouragement

Rate this question

jmack

Question

Thanks all,

You guys have so much good advice. I really appreciate the encouragement. Because of you and only you, was I able to complete the application and get it in the mail. So now I just wait, something that I am good at thanks to "Uncle Sam". Josephine, you're great.:-) Thanks for getting me started on the right path.

jmack

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

Jmack,

I was happy to do it for you. The people on this site are just marvelous.

We help each other. Isn't it great to have friends like this.

You will be surprised now, just how many vets you can turn around and help.

Always a Pleasure,

Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder

JMack:

Good luck on your claim. I think that you will find that doing business with Social Security is much different. My only advice is to start getting your self ready to respond to anything that is asked. Usually they will start with a telephone interview to go over the basic facts and after that they will ask you to sign off on how they write it up.

I suggest that if they ask you for any more forms to fill out that you make a set of zerox copies and do a work sheet and than fill out in pen from your work sheet. Respond quickly but don't get into to much of a hurry if you need help. This Board is a good place to ask questions if you don't understand.

Pete