Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

"k" Awards?

Rate this question

Old 5311

Question

Met a vet who tried to explain about his three "K" awards but I failed to understand him. Anyone out there knowledgeable of this? He did say his first award was for ED due to meds.

Thanks,

MMC(SS)DV USS SHANGRILA CV-38, DSDS Class 67-02 WNY DC, AMSU Little Creek, SEALAB, MK-II DEEP DIVE SYS, ELK RIVER IX-501, NEC 5342/5311.

"Message to ND's: Where ever you are going, I've been there.

"If you are planning for retirement, you are not planning far enough.

• Answers 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

2 answers to this question

Any S/C rating from 0% to 100 % and any SMC up to N 1/2 may have up to 3 K awards added on. O, R1 and R2 may not have any K awards, see attached

S3_350.DOC

IC/1 Navy, 100% Schedular + SMC, Shellback, Blue Nose, Crossed International Dateline and Prime Meridian.

II Corinthians 5:17 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

Any S/C rating from 0% to 100 % and any SMC up to N 1/2 may have up to 3 K awards added on. O, R1 and R2 may not have any K awards, see attached

Thank you Rich T, for the answer!

You provided exactly what I and perhaps many other Vets need to know.

These things I have written you that believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, that you may KNOW that you have eternal life. 1 John 5:13

MMC(SS)DV USS SHANGRILA CV-38, DSDS Class 67-02 WNY DC, AMSU Little Creek, SEALAB, MK-II DEEP DIVE SYS, ELK RIVER IX-501, NEC 5342/5311.

"Message to ND's: Where ever you are going, I've been there.

"If you are planning for retirement, you are not planning far enough.