Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Read Current Posts 
Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Meds By Mail

Rate this topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I have bags of pills all over the house. I can't keep up with it either. I do want to get the names of the scripts because all I get is the numbers. So you have to fill out a form and take it to the VAMC to get the names for MyHealth?

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

First go here and register. The password is a pain cause you have to have a number and a symbol and letters or combinations that add up to a certain amount so be careful.

https://www.myhealth.va.gov/mhv-portal-web/...egistrationHome

After you register go to:

https://www.myhealth.va.gov/mhv-portal-web/...-anonymous.html

Watch the movie and follow the instructions.

Next time you are at your VAMC drop down and see your friendly people who release information or the FOIA people at the VA.

Be sure you know your login and password just in case. They will make it so that you can order meds and also see a 5 year history of the meds that you have taken.

Its well worth the effort and eventually you will be able to see scheduled appointments and even call up labs and stuff you do at VA. May also one day let you look at your military records.

If anyone sees something wrong here please let us know.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• 1 month later...
Since I called and bitched to my Doctor something funny happened today. FedX came and delivered and made me sign for it. One week late but hey its almost like retro I can get them a few days early next month maybe?

Don't want to bog anyone I actually don't get xanax from de VA I do fell like they don't care about me. So i did find a solution www.stelizabethrx.com is very reliable and cheap actually they are a real pharmacy from CR, they have safe my from insanity so I promise my self I will let any one know the VA is not the only solution :rolleyes: