Bva Case

Rate this question

windy city

Question

• Answers 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Yes Windy - the hearing officer was very respectful, caring and really wanted to hear about my claim. Now I am sure not all are the same but the one I saw was a great person and did everything she could to calm me and make the hearing go smooth.

• In Memoriam

My ex-wife actually enjoyed writing a letter about what a psychotic shit-head I turned into after service. I think she enjoyed every minute of it.

When she sent the letter to me, she wrote, Please do not feel offended by what I have written; it is what I saw and did live through.

I hadn't talked to her for 30 years, but she did write the letter when asked. All you can do is ASK.

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity

My ex-wife actually enjoyed writing a letter about what a psychotic shit-head I turned into after service. I think she enjoyed every minute of it.

When she sent the letter to me, she wrote, Please do not feel offended by what I have written; it is what I saw and did live through.

I hadn't talked to her for 30 years, but she did write the letter when asked. All you can do is ASK.

Will appreciate any comment: can it be possible that the AMC - Decision Makers may order and request a complete new set of instructions and actions to the c&p examiners, I mean going over the BVA remand Orders?

1. Also, I sent a soc response - to the bva right soon after the VARO sent my case to the BVA. I request the board to allow me to re-characterize and perfect my appeal on all 3 issues, The BVA did not response to my soc as I could corroborate all 3 issues descriptions as they were the same from the VARO.

2. The BVA favorably weight in on a 2003 IME OPINION, but they did not do the same for another and newer 2004 ME, IMO - NEXUS OPINION this for my cervical spine disorders issue.

Base on these two points, a NOD could be in order if the AMC still Denies the cervical spine and psychiatric remanded issues?

Lu12

Will appreciate any comment: can it be possible that the AMC - Decision Makers may order and request a complete new set of instructions and actions to the c&p examiners, I mean going over the BVA remand Orders?

1. Also, I sent a soc response - to the bva right soon after the VARO sent my case to the BVA. I request the board to allow me to re-characterize and perfect my appeal on all 3 issues, The BVA did not response to my soc as I could corroborate all 3 issues descriptions as they were the same from the VARO.

2. The BVA favorably weight in on a 2003 IME OPINION, but they did not do the same for another and newer 2004 ME, IMO - NEXUS OPINION this for my cervical spine disorders issue.

Base on these two points, a NOD could be in order if the AMC still Denies the cervical spine and psychiatric remanded issues?

Lu12

This question is for anybody that knows. When I go to my appeal in front of a DRO after is over, is it going to be him you approves or denies my claim or somebody else if going to make that determination?