Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Here We Go Again, Same Old Varo Diff Day

Rate this question

Arch

Question

:P Been talking with a Suprivisor at the Seattle VARO about the status of my claims.

Now they cant "find" it? Either the NOD or the claim for the related aggravations to the claim The BVA awarded :lol:

I Have copies and receipts of their Certified Mail signed receipts. The one thing you can count on the VA to do is to BS you with their "Boilerplated canned answers". I am convinced that they are really that stupid, all they can do is put off payment causing back payments till the original claim dates. :) I suppose a personal visit is in order, or perhaps I could request a "congressional accompaniment" (yeah really) :D B)

Arch Sgt. USAF

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Arch

Patty Murray's Office is in the same building....

Ask Muriel or opne of the other congressional aides to give a call or walk down there with you.

• HadIt.com Elder

If you have copies I would provide them. Good Luck.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Arch

Patty Murray's Office is in the same building....

Ask Muriel or opne of the other congressional aides to give a call or walk down there with you.

Been using Maria Cantwells office,not too sure its a good choice. I get the feeling they just yes you to death and take long lunches. :blink: Thanks for the tip, last time I sent them copies because they lost the originals I stamped them "COPY" B)

Arch

Patty Murray's office got my roommate a face to face meeting with her rater.

Murray's office pretty much makes those people stand at attention..

Never heard of Cantwell getting any veteran's legislation passed like patty Murray does, have you?????

Murray's office was useless for me. I sent murray the problems the VA was having with my claim, they then forward it to the RO representative that deals with their claims and, of course, the VA person says they're doing nothing wrong, so I get a call back from murray's office saying "well, they say they're doing the right things...there's nothing we can do". Truely useless IMO and she won't be getting my vote next time around.

I've got a complaint in to the local house person for the vancouver area at the moment...I don't have my hopes up though.

P.S. - How good can murray be, given she sits on the vets board in the senate, yet washington is among the least vet friendly states in the country? I think she's a dismal failure.....I'll vote republican before I vote for her again.

Edited by Jay Johnson

• HadIt.com Elder

your logic makes no sense, Murray is one of this nations best vet advocates, her father was a disbled vet, she grew up in a home with him in a wheelchair. She led the fight to replace the 2 billion this year. A US Senator has nothing to do with state benefits for veterans, she makes federal laws not states, you need to talk to the people in Olympia about those laws. Vote against a person who has shown she votes for vets, look at her record, replace her with someone you don't know and you might end up with another John Thune he says he supports vets then votes against the extra 2 billion VA needed.

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."