Question

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

• HadIt.com Elder

I guess that would depend on who's asking, and why. I would probably put down 100% (cause that's what you are actually at, but VA "fuzzy math" won't let you get there), and then if it's something'someone/somewhere informal /unofficial asking the question< I would put the 70% schedular disclaimer in there.

90%, TDIU P&T

You're "70% Schedular being paid at the 100% rate due to being TDIU."

It's an awkward situation, and most states saying a "100% disabled vet" gets this benefit or that benefit does NOT apply to any vet who is 100% TDIU...because we're not "really" 100%.

Go figure.

Merry Christmas,

-- John D.

Hi,

If your granted 70% for a condition, but are paid 100% TDIU. if asked what % you are, what do you put 70 or 100?

Thanks,

sbrewer

Edited by cloudcroft

70% TDIU/P&T

Army - RVN - 1969-70 (10th Cav/4th ID, II Corps RVN)

USCG - Galveston, TX - 1976-78 (USCGC Valiant, WMEC 621)

• HadIt.com Elder

My opinion is that if the VA pays you at 100% than you are 100%. Its like an acting Jack Sgt in my opinion and e-4 sgt is still an NCO if he has the stripes.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• HadIt.com Elder
My opinion is that if the VA pays you at 100% than you are 100%. Its like an acting Jack Sgt in my opinion and e-4 sgt is still an NCO if he has the stripes.

I agree totally. I was an E-4 holding an E-7 slot for six months. I had the responsibility of the rank and position, and therefore my superiors treated me like I had the rank. Of course I was promoted and my company got a new E-7 at the same time, so I got promoted and demoted on the same day...lol

If your TDIU I think you can sy your 100% disabled, unless it asks specifically on some form.

90%, TDIU P&T