Read Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Homestead Exemption

Rate this question

mymissie

Question

Does soneone know the acual numbers of 100% service connected Vet that now live in Louisiana??

I am trying to get a bill in the next Session,an They want the # to put a cost to this Bill.

James Bertrand, who is running for La.Republican State Central Committee-Disrict 38- Has offered to Make sure the Congressman-Senators get this Bill,in their HANDS.

I have known him for years,and he has always Kept His word.

His eMail is WWW.jamesbertrand.com- to chat or sending him the # he needs,to know the amount of 100% Vets live in Louisiana. Thanks

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

He should be able to find that out from the New Orleans Regional Office in Gretna, LA, I would imagine.

My husband's 100% schedular in Louisiana. Louisiana isn't a very densely populated state, and the number of 100% rated veterans both schedular and TDIU shouldn't be very high, so I wouldn't think this is a difficult task for the VARO to pull up that number.

This is the link to the State of Louisiana Veterans Affairs Office in Baton Rouge.

http://www.vetaffairs.com/index.asp

His office generating the request for information might receive a more timely response than coming from anyone else.

• HadIt.com Elder

The total number of 100% is not near as much as anyone might think and a lot of them don't own homes either. I think that T Bird used to have a listing that she got from the VA that showed how many 100% in each State by County or Parrish since you guys are in La.