Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Latest Claims............

Rate this question

LarryJ

Question

• HadIt.com Elder

.....were through at the Rating Board as of the 10th of this month. They (IRIS) said that I will get the notification letter in 10 to 14 days. I don't know whether that means 10-14 days from the 10th or 10-14 days from the IRIS response, which was e-mailed to me on the 15th.........

I swear, I'm gonna have a(nother) nervous breakdown, sitting here waiting........tick, tock, tick, tock..............grrrrrrrrrrrr!

"It is cold and we have no blankets.

The little children are freezing to death.

My people, some of them, have run away to the hills, and have no blankets, no food; no one knows where they are-perhaps freezing to death.

I want to have time to look for my children and see how many of them I can find.

Maybe I shall find them among the dead.

Hear me, my chiefs! I am tired; my heart is sick and sad.

From where the sun now stands, I will fight no more forever."

Chief Joseph

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Oh, fear not, for I have Direct Deposit.....I just wish that the money that IS directly deposited would hang around so I could become more attached to it..........

and, I also wish that the VA would get their act together......but, I'm pragmatic and realize that, until I'm appointed G-d, it ain't happenin.

I relate to the "become more attached to it..." aspect of pay. You made my day.

Larry,

I got my decision on the 9th of Jan and the deposit was made on the 16th of Jan. They messed up the calculations because I had a son in college and they ended up shorting me almost $900 but I have since filled out a claim to get the money adjusted. At least is only took 7 days for the direct deposit. Do you currently have direct deposit with the VA. If so I wouldn't worry about the guy down the street. DJ 8 :)