Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My Claim For Sleep Apnea

Rate this question

betrayed

Question

And I did file a form 9 within a year of their notification letter, they are full of crap. Copy to DAV and County VSO. Look for yourself and u tell me.

post-768-1200532331_thumb.jpg

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T

LOWER YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND THE VA WILL MEET THEM !!!

WEBMASTER BETRAYEDVETERAN.COM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hit the street, you feel them staring you know they hate you you can feel their eyes a glarin'

Because you're different, because you're free, because you're everything deep down they wish they could be.

• Answers 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

Posted Images

Talk it over with your service officer and see where he wants to go with the claim.

IT IS NOT HIS CHOICE, IF I HAD LISTENED TO MY VSO I WOULD STILL BE AT 50% AND NOT A CUMULATIVE 350

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You hit the street, you feel them staring you know they hate you you can feel their eyes a glarin'

Because you're different, because you're free, because you're everything deep down they wish they could be.

I think the first sentence of the fax cover sheet explains why they are treating this as a new claim?

post-768-1200602340_thumb.jpg

post-768-1200602359_thumb.jpg

post-768-1200602721_thumb.jpg

Edited by BETRAYED

Betrayed

540% SC Schedular P&T

Jim, I could not get your attachments to open. It lock my computer and I could not get re-booted for quite a while. Don't know what happened but can't try it again. Anyway, at this point, I would just comply with the dummies and get the issue service connected. Then you can fight the EED issue. jmho.

Mantiou - you were not butting in and thanks. Sometimes late in the evening my anti-seizure stuff I have to take for my Dejerine-Roussy start to kick in and I tend to post things that are hard to understand. As on old guy I will gladly accept the assistance of a SGM any day my friend. One would have to be fully whacked not to!!! :)