Read Disability Claims Articles 
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Colonel Gore Roberts

Tbird

• Founder

In Loving Memory of Colonel Gore Roberts 1912 - 1999

It is difficult to lose a comrade, difficult to say goodbye, difficult to rejoice in knowing that in shifting off this mortal coil he is in a better place. It is difficult for us left behind, but rejoice we must. Rejoice in our friendship however, brief. Our lives were made just a bit better, a bit more interesting, a bit more insightful in knowing this man. Rejoice in knowing that as he released his hold on this life; God embraced him into eternal life and he will live forever in our hearts. He is survived by his wife Mrs. Meg Roberts with your thoughts and prayers.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

He put other Vets in front of his claim rooting for the wins and mourning the loses. It was an exciting time on Hadit when his claim got put into the National News and put some real heat on the VA. He served in 3 Wars.

Meg is also dear to my heart and helped veterans write up their NOD's and get evidence to win claims.

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

The Colonel was a really cool dude!! He LOVED all veterans, none were a lost cause to him: loved them like they were all his children. He and Meg will remain in my heart for all times; both the Colonel and his dear wife Meg were the fuel for my fire in fighting the VA. Always Respectful, ~Silver Wings

Thank you for the tribute T-Bird. On June 19th 1999 (Father's Day) I had the privilege of meeting "The Colonel" and Meg. What a family. He truly was a gentleman and she a lady. I was honored to offer him a salute from all of us.

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, I just loved Meg and the Colonel! I remember Meg sharing their love story and the way they met! It was so cute and romantic!

Hugs,

Gwen

Guest Vietnam Tanker

T-Bird, If you here from Mom Meg please tell her I said hello, I truly miss her charm, wit, and assistance to all vets on behalf of her loving husband, The Col. and Mrs. Roberts will alway's be in my heart and prayers. GOD bless them both now and forever.

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use