Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Jennie Lefevre

Tbird

• Founder

Jennie Lefevre

"It is something I have to do, it is for my late husband and those like him who have lost their lives to Agent Orange. I promised my husband I would make the VA admit Agent Orange had caused his cancer, it took me 12 years after his death to do it but I did it. I kept my word to my Darling, I will never let him be forgotten, nor those like him, living or dead.

Now I can go across the country and tell everyone things the government will not tell them. I can wave it right under the nose of the government and there is nothing they can do to stop me." Jennie Lefevre April 2004

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

I met Jennie at the Moving Wall with her display of quilts and Viet Nam Memorabilia. The display was very impressive but even more so was she. As she fussed over Veterans and gave them hugs and support.

She was special

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

• Founder

i went to see her and her quilts at the traveling wall, she gave me more hugs than i had all year :) and when she walked up to a veteran she would ask if she could give them a hug and thank them and the look in their eye, well it was just something to see.

I met Jennie at the Moving Wall with her display of quilts and Viet Nam Memorabilia. The display was very impressive but even more so was she. As she fussed over Veterans and gave them hugs and support.

She was special

Tbird

Founder HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran LLC - Founded Jan 20, 1997

HadIt.com Veteran To Veteran | Community Forum | RallyPointFaceBook | LinkedInAbout Me

Time Dedicated to HadIt.com Veterans and my brothers and sisters: 65,700 - 109,500 Hours Over Thirty Years

diary-a-mad-sailor-signature-banner.png

I am writing my memoirs and would love it if you could help a shipmate out and look at it.

I've had a few challenges, perhaps the same as you. I relate them here to demonstrate that we can learn, overcome, and find purpose in life.

The stories can be harrowing to read; they were challenging to live. Remember that each story taught me something I would need once I found my purpose, and my purpose was and is HadIt.com Veterans.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Vietnam Tanker

I met Jenny at the travilling wall in Sarasota, Fl. I was so impressed that we started a lasting friendship until her demise. I miss her and that wonderful personality. God Bless her and may she rest in peace with the thanks of the entire veteran community

Important Information

Guidelines and Terms of Use