bogee

Question

• Answers 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

Send in a letter and ask for a Hearing. They have to give you one. You can still submit your evidence with the Disagreement

your right 30 days thanks. bogee

BOGEE,

Please do what I asked you to do go to page 2 on this thread and start from the bottom and read _________100% ptsd with Incompetence Proposed____ written by Picatta 2 I find when I am looking for a thread I look for who wrote it frist then check the topic it is just easier for me. As for what a c-file is I not 100% sure either but I have figured out that it is my history about my time in the milatary. also on my thread they tell me to get three different files so that is what I am going to do. I had a service officer from the DAV put in my hearing request so that they do not lose the request. I think that if anything can go wrong it will. So have someone on your side to help prove what you have done. The service officer my not sound like he will help but don't give up keep coming here and asking questions. I have to beleive that if you and I can make good money decisions we will will are cases.

Picatta 2

• HadIt.com Elder

Bogee/Picatta, found this on front page of Hadit. You may want to visit there from time to time. Go up the left hand corner on this page, click hadit.com veteran to veteran LLC, your're there.cg

-File (Claim Folder) Requesting a copy

Records C-File

We can not stress enough how important it is to

1. View your claims folder at the regional office call 1-800-827-1000 and request an appointment to view your c-file (claims folder).

1. Ensure that all the records in your C-File are yours.
    2. Check that everything you have sent to the VA is included in your C-File.

[*]After viewing your claims folder (c-file) and correcting any mistakes you may find. Then request a hard copy of your claims folder.

NARA SF 180

To request your C-File which is your claims folder at the regional veteran affairs office use VA Form 3288 Technically any release or waiver from that is signed by the claimant and that properly compiles with and cites the Privacy Act and FOIA is sufficient. However VA personnel are familiar with the VA Form 3288 so it will cause the least confusion.

To request your military records use this form Request for Military Records

Edited by cowgirl

you know ,i have decided i need the money more then i need to be right on this one. im putting my wife as fidusiary. i have a appeal in for iu and if im incompetint ,i cant work and no more exams. you can be as right as hell and lose, life lesson here. im losing this battal but i know im the real winner.$$$$ bogee

you know ,i have decided i need the money more then i need to be right on this one. im putting my wife as fidusiary. i have a appeal in for iu and if im incompetint ,i cant work and no more exams. you can be as right as hell and lose, life lesson here. im losing this battal but i know im the real winner.$$$$ bogee