Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Sent In 2 Nod Certified.

Rate this question

yoggie2

Question

I sent in 2 NOD's 2 weeks ago Certified-to find a call(8MAR08) on my answering maching from the DAV. He stated that the VARO had down that I requested for a hearing but never filed a NOD and sounded as it struck him as odd. I had faxed over to the DAV I needed a copy of my C-file and sounded at that time as though he might have it in his hand. I am a little confused I was told today by the VA 1-800# that the Rep's are not aloud to have the C-file(wondering it maybe copy?) Have been trying to get a hold of him ever since. I know this may sound crazy but could someone set me straight? Thanks......Rich

GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR.

"Do more than is required of you."

• Answers 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

3 answers to this question

Well, I might only add to the confusion, but here goes.

When I talked to a DAV rep, he told me that when the VA enters my POA listing the DAV as my chosen organization, that he was going to need a few days to get my C-File and review it front to back, and that he would call me when he has the C-File in hand so we can go over the claims.

Hope that helps some.

Donewsome

• HadIt.com Elder

The SO keeps no records nor copies. It either has to be with you or at the VARO.If Your DAV SO does not understand why you asked for a hearing he must be pretty lame.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

The SO keeps no records nor copies. It either has to be with you or at the VARO.If Your DAV SO does not understand why you asked for a hearing he must be pretty lame.

yeah pete53, I think your right on again with this guy. I'm going to hang on long enough to get a complete copy of my c-file and lame is being nice. This guy was a sleep at the wheel when I walked in, I've received more info here than 1 - 100th from him. I was in a desperate situation and wanted so much to believe this guy could help me and my family even just a little. When I met him he had his feet on his desk when I was called into his little divider and I spoke for a little while about my claim and he looked at me like I had 3 heads and 30 seconds went by and I said look can I speak to some one else then he acted interested, that was a year ago. This man had no idea I'd been denied or were my claim is now. I'm not at all certain he knows what's going on in his head not a loan my claim. Scares me to think if I had not run in to Hadit.com by mistake 8 months ago what my claim would look like. I'll have him file my NOD, get my c-file as Jbasser suggested and tell him, hey this relationship is not working out it's not I don't like you, its just think we should see other people..................Rich

GENERAL GEORGE S. PATTON, JR.

"Do more than is required of you."