Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Amc Sucks

Rate this question

RSG

Question

Now I am really angry. The dang AMC in washington, did not even look at the "new and Material Evidence" and sent It back to the BVA without even looking at it. they didn't even give me the full 60 days to provide my new evidence. Man, I am really, really angry. Where do I go from here. How do I get this claim to go to court right now?

Ron G

Edited by RSG

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

did they deny, or just send it back to the BVA? I can't remember why you were remanded...was it for further development? What did the AMC say in their letter?

90%, TDIU P&T

• HadIt.com Elder
Now I am really angry. The dang AMC in washington, did not even look at the "new and Material Evidence" and sent It back to the BVA without even looking at it. they didn't even give me the full 60 days to provide my new evidence. Man, I am really, really angry. Where do I go from here. How do I get this claim to go to court right now?

Ron G

Ron,

Calm down!! Please!

The AMC did the same thing to me remember. I am sorry to say, once the AMC sends the file back to the BVA, you are at

the mercy of the BVA.

Actually they were kinder to me than the AMC.

Carrie Clark Director under the Judge.

I will give you her personal telephone number 1 - 202- 565- 6393

Tell Carrie the AMC did not wait the 60 days and did not even review your " New and Material Evidence".

Ask her for MEMORANDIUM NO. 01-05-09 SUBJ: CONSIDERATION OF ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE BY THE BOARD SOLICICITATION OF WAIVERS. When they send it to you - You can re-send it to the BVA for the Judge to read.

Here are other telephone numbers that I used.

I contacted everyone when this happened to me.

Lucy and Carol they work under Carrie Clark - 1 - 202- 565- 5001

Office of the Chairman BVA - 1- 202- 565- 5587

Let me know how it goes.

Betty

Edited by Josephine

Guest Vietnam Tanker

Please try to calm down, you can think better and help yourself more with a cool head. Please supply the answers to rentalguy's questions so that others may be able to help you out. In the meantime keep the faith.

Thank you, Right now calming down, is not in my vocabulary. I did answer rentalguy's questions, I sent him the last letter, I just received. I am just getting jacked around by these jerks and I realize that. But I have been fighting this for 39 years, not 1 not 2 not 3, But 39. I know I am right, I have the Imo's to prove date time place and nexus. Plus every other type of documentation they could possibly require. Dis proving any conception they could possibly have about some erroneuos condition that they think I had. I am just really angry, Maybe I'll

calm down later. Sorry, Need to vent. Before I do something really stupid.

Ron G. <_<

Please try to calm down, you can think better and help yourself more with a cool head. Please supply the answers to rentalguy's questions so that others may be able to help you out. In the meantime keep the faith.
Edited by RSG

• HadIt.com Elder
did they deny, or just send it back to the BVA? I can't remember why you were remanded...was it for further development? What did the AMC say in their letter?

The letter says that they completed the development and could find no basis for sc. They have sent it back to the BVA for final word. They did not even mention any of the new evidence that he submitted, and I am guessing that they didn't even read it. It is possible that the BVA could still overturn the AMC and award sc, but it's a long shot. He, like Betty, just needs someone to actually read his evidence. He has two or three IMO's from reputable doctors in the new evidence. All of them stated that they reviewed all of his records and then went on the make the nexus in VA language. I know they were worded correctly, because I wrote them. Ron sealed the deal by getting all of his docs to sign them, and they were all more than agreeable. This is exactly the same as Betty's case. He will win this, it's just going to take some more fight!

Berta, if you read this, please post the contact info for a good pro-bono lawyer in case this goes to the CAVC.

90%, TDIU P&T

• HadIt.com Elder
The letter says that they completed the development and could find no basis for sc. They have sent it back to the BVA for final word. They did not even mention any of the new evidence that he submitted, and I am guessing that they didn't even read it. It is possible that the BVA could still overturn the AMC and award sc, but it's a long shot. He, like Betty, just needs someone to actually read his evidence. He has two or three IMO's from reputable doctors in the new evidence. All of them stated that they reviewed all of his records and then went on the make the nexus in VA language. I know they were worded correctly, because I wrote them. Ron sealed the deal by getting all of his docs to sign them, and they were all more than agreeable. This is exactly the same as Betty's case. He will win this, it's just going to take some more fight!

Berta, if you read this, please post the contact info for a good pro-bono lawyer in case this goes to the CAVC.

He needs to bring to the attention of the BVA that the AMC did not read or use his evidence. That is what I did.

I contacted Carrie Clark immediately and she sent me the correct forms. He may have to re-send his medical opinons, do

you know if they were listed in the SSOC? I am not sure which file they were placed in.

Betty

Edited by Josephine