Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

This Could Happen To You!

Rate this question

johnson

Question

Dear Fellow Veterans,

I have been reading the Topics for quite some time. I would like to share with you my story. I have been reading Josephine's postings and I have had similar problems. Kathy ? @ 202-273-5674, had also called me last year and identified herself as a person the is in charge of my claim at VA in Washington under the title of OCCM. She informed me that all of my appeals were closed. I have nothing in writing to support this statement.

However, I believe, Kathy contacted Josephine and identified herself as Supervisor of the AMC. And suggested to her the she waive her rights for 60 days to AMC and to go to BVA. This is a false statement!, to let BVA have the files to review.

I feel under Title 18 Part 1 Chapter 47, for Fraud and Tricks, Schemes under the US Code would Apply. I have spoken to Kathy and she called me back. I confronted Kathy as to what her Position was and she stated the she is with VA OCCM, Washington, DC. When I confirmed her number, I concluded that she indeed made false statements to a member on Hadit. com.

Josephine CAN apply Fraud, Tricks and Schemes under this US CODE as well as, the US CODE RECORDS and RETENTION CODE. all Stated is a FELONY. If Josephine can prove in writing that Kathy did suggest all of this then she would be better to forget and try to prove CHANGED DOCUMENTS in FILE. If you. Josephine, had these changed records as proof, you would be wise to CHARGE FRAUD against KATHY, as you would not get fair judgement with the CHANGED MEDICAL EVIDENCE. present FRAUD as a FELONY, is the best approach. Have them face a FELONY. I have used this approach on KATHY,AMC, BVA and RO. They are now Stunned on how to answer my charges for FRAUD that carries a FELONY. I hope this Helps you.

• Answers 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

• HadIt.com Elder

I confronted Kathy as to what her Position was and she stated the she is with VA OCCM, Washington, DC. When I confirmed her number, I concluded that she indeed made false statements to a member on Hadit. com

What does VA OCCM stand for?

Who does she work for?

Josephine

Edited by Josephine

• HadIt.com Elder

Welcome to Hadit. Another Veterans who used to post here said that he was called and the caller identified themselves as his service officer and asked him some questions that involved disclosure most would nt want to offer the VA claim.

He was suspicious and called the SO's office and the Seretary told him none were in the office.

It appears that there is more and more instances of VA misusing their office and lying to claimants.

If you don't mind please tell us more about your claim.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

I guess that from now on when speaking to ANYONE at the VA or claiming to be from the VA, we need tell that person that we are taping the call....whether we are or not.

Might keep them honest, or then again do they really care ???????? <_<

• HadIt.com Elder
Dear Fellow Veterans,

I have been reading the Topics for quite some time. I would like to share with you my story. I have been reading Josephine's postings and I have had similar problems. Kathy ? @ 202-273-5674, had also called me last year and identified herself as a person the is in charge of my claim at VA in Washington under the title of OCCM. She informed me that all of my appeals were closed. I have nothing in writing to support this statement.

However, I believe, Kathy contacted Josephine and identified herself as Supervisor of the AMC. And suggested to her the she waive her rights for 60 days to AMC and to go to BVA. This is a false statement!, to let BVA have the files to review.

I feel under Title 18 Part 1 Chapter 47, for Fraud and Tricks, Schemes under the US Code would Apply. I have spoken to Kathy and she called me back. I confronted Kathy as to what her Position was and she stated the she is with VA OCCM, Washington, DC. When I confirmed her number, I concluded that she indeed made false statements to a member on Hadit. com.

Josephine CAN apply Fraud, Tricks and Schemes under this US CODE as well as, the US CODE RECORDS and RETENTION CODE. all Stated is a FELONY. If Josephine can prove in writing that Kathy did suggest all of this then she would be better to forget and try to prove CHANGED DOCUMENTS in FILE. If you. Josephine, had these changed records as proof, you would be wise to CHARGE FRAUD against KATHY, as you would not get fair judgement with the CHANGED MEDICAL EVIDENCE. present FRAUD as a FELONY, is the best approach. Have them face a FELONY. I have used this approach on KATHY,AMC, BVA and RO. They are now Stunned on how to answer my charges for FRAUD that carries a FELONY. I hope this Helps you.

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/us...52---a000-.html TITLE 5 > PART I > CHAPTER 5 > SUBCHAPTER II > § 552a § 552a. Records maintained on individuals(g) (1) Civil Remedies.— Whenever any agency (A) makes a determination under subsection (d)(3) of this section not to amend an individual’s record in accordance with his request, or fails to make such review in conformity with that subsection; ( refuses to comply with an individual request under subsection (d)(1) of this section; © fails to maintain any record concerning any individual with such accuracy, relevance, timeliness, and completeness as is necessary to assure fairness in any determination relating to the qualifications, character, rights, or opportunities of, or benefits to the individual that may be made on the basis of such record, and consequently a determination is made which is adverse to the individual; or (D) fails to comply with any other provision of this section, or any rule promulgated there under, in such a way as to have an adverse effect on an individual, the individual may bring a civil action against the agency, and the district courts of the United States shall have jurisdiction in the matters under the provisions of this subsection.

Josephine

Dear Vets,

As Josephine has seen, what I'am saying is correct. Kathy works in the Fields Dept. Thw whole thing is that we try to follow the guidelines, but our records are being changed and we are being subject to unnecessary acts just to stall our claims. I actually had an assistant service officer by the name if Joe Crutcher, write a false report of contact to AMC, stating that he was my POA and that I agreed to close out all of my remands and appeals. Johnson