Question

• Answers 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

That is a shame.

But this happens at any mid to large size organization, and that includes all the government entities also.

The biggest issue when it happens in the government is usually the lack of oversight and the lack of accountability of taxpayer money.

Donewsome

Again Accountabilty mmMMMmmmmmmm  sounds familiar but nothing is ever done about it?
This makes me so mad, When I was on active duty I had to be a bailif in a court martial of an E-4 who missed used his goverment issued credit card. He got one year in Jail and  A big chicken dinner discharge. But then we all know young enlisted troops are held to a higher standard then anybody elseJim Edited by Jim MAC

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim

• HadIt.com Elder

x

x

x

What Homeless Veterans?

USAF 1980-1986, 70% SC PTSD, 100% TDIU (P&T)

• HadIt.com Elder

in all big companies they have to watch for fraud or misuse at the Post Office we had a area manager from Savanah that they prosecuted for taking his girlfriend to Vegas on his Post Office Credit Card, airplane tickets, rooms, the whole nine yards it's not always the low guys on the totem pole that get caught my computer was paid for on a VA credit card from the college book store and my counselor had to document it all, and he had to get approval from his supervisor before it could be ordered it took about 6 months but I got a really nice computer out of it with a 3 year warranty digital camera and a 3 in one copier since I am pretty much house bound they rationalized it as necessary for me to stay in touch with out of state family members friends and other stuff I doubt if much of the entire 2.6 billion was fraud like the PTSD claims a few years ago most of it is not doing the necessary paperwork but yea there is some fraud prosecute them and publicize it it deters future wannabe criminals

100% SC P&T PTSD 100% CAD 10% Hypertension and A&A = SMC L, SSD
a disabled American veteran certified lol
"A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step."