Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Hearing In A Few Short Weeks!

Rate this question

souldeliverer

Question

I have another C&P this Saturday morning, for I am not sure what. I filed my NOD last week(against PTSD reduction to 70%), and asked for a DRO review. They called me and told me the DRO said to wait and see till after my hearing. Does this mean the DRO never looked at my case? I requested an SOC. Do they send this after the DRO review, or after the hearing?

I also requested a copy of my c-file when I turned in my NOD. I was told that my c-file was at the hospital, and it would take a couple months to get a copy of it. I told her it would make more sense if I could get it before my hearing, and she said I cannot.

I still have not heard back from the DAV at the VARO. I guess I am on my own on this one. I am calling their national headquarters tomorrow and threatening to call the local news, which also aires at Ft Campbell, and saying what a lousy organization they are.

I am asking for advise on how to prepare for my hearing. What to bring. What to expect is my main concern. How many people will I be in front of. Do they grill me? Will they grill my witnesses? Should I type up letters to give them, or present a speech? I am very nervous, and stressed out. Not eating or sleeping, pissed off all the time.

Thank you for your help.

Edited by souldeliverer

Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.

-Patrick Henry

• Answers 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

• In Memoriam

If you are working or have you been working in the last year, this could be a reason for reconsideration of rating.

Edited by Stretch

Stretch

Just readin the mail

Excerpt from the 'Declaration of Independence'

We have appealed to their native justice and magnanimity, and we have conjured them by the ties of our common kindred to disavow these usurpations, which, would inevitably interrupt our connections and correspondence. They too have been deaf to the voice of justice and of consanguinity

If you are working or have you been working in the last year, this could be a reason for reconsideration of rating.

I have not worked for over a year and a half.

Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined.

-Patrick Henry