Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Gerd

Rate this question

rodsp

Question

I need help again please.....I have looked the 38 CFR over and cannot find a rating for GERD, when I file for it would I file under 7307 Gastritis, hypertrophic...I have no clue what is the closest thing to GERD.....anyone know? Thanks!!

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

really? wow, I would have never guessed that one.........glad I asked because I was way off base huh? lol thanks so much! I will probably need help with a few more, I am trying to get everything together now and figure out what everything needs to be filed under. thanks.

• HadIt.com Elder

Thanks Rod for asking the question and Rental for dedication to others! The reason I'm glad Rod asked the question cause after I filed my first claim and recieved my first 'va' visit printout showing my percentages; reflux was listed at 0%. I'll have to look back over my claims, because I dont think its mentioned anywhere else. The va gives me Omperzole for it now along with a few other dandys, including ibuprofen. Ha.

cg

For my children, my God sent husband and my Hadit family of veterans, I carry on.

God Bless A m e r i c a, Her Veterans and their Families!

the closest thing, and the one that the raters usually use is 7346 Hiatal Hernia

It's actually called gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)and thats what I filed for, my claim is still pending I should have an answer soon Sgt D

"Lead, Follow, or get the Hell out of the Way"