Read VA Disability Claims Articles
 Search | View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My First Win

Rate this topic

Jim MAC

Hey all

I got involved with hadit because like the website says I had it with the VA. Well in order to take my mind off of the VA mess i been helping out other vets. On the last board i remember asking if 20 percent was to low for prosate cancer due to Agent Orange (my boss has that.) With the info you all gave me special thanks to Bertha and Pete We filed for in increase guess what he got it today 60 percent one happy dude. he called me and told me and asked how could he repay me Isaid one bottle of Jim Beam well he gave it to me today and we are going to drink it after work together. Thanks to you all for what you do

jim

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• HadIt.com Elder

Jim:

It really feels good when you help another Veteran. Congrats your Veteran is lucky you come here.

Veterans deserve real choice for their health care.

Pete is a GOOD MAN! Thank you too Pete-

Jim- is he working?

do you think they gave him enough?

I think the 60% is probably the correct amount though-

Jim- thank YOU so MUCH!!!! for helping this vet!

If that cancer metasises (God I hope it doesn't and it probably wont) any other affected organs could be SCed too-as you know-

Did they give him the proper retro under the Nehmer Court order?

But I bet you got him that too-

Vets -if the VA denied you in a past decision for what is now AO presumptive condition , and the denial was after 1985-

and the condition is NSC on the old decision-in most cases Nehmer says they will have to pay back to the old claim-

Nehmer EEDs are different than any other EEDS.

Congrats Jim- GREAT WORK!!!!!!!!! Berta

Bertha

We had a few drinks together tonight boy is he happy, no back pay he is a retire he told me he would bring his rateing sheet in tommorow. He is working he is my boss at work so i guess i got some good browniepoints there. He is a real good dude he went from 20 percent to 60 percent and we only asked for an increase on April 15 2005 that is quick.

Jim

Delay, Delay, Delay another thousand Vets will die today. This has been almost a 9 year trip thru the VA maze.

Jim