VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA Claims Question 

Click To Read Current Posts  

Read Disability Claims Articles 
View All Forums | Chats and Other Events | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

Time To Pay Up On Those Bets!

Rate this question

Ricky

Question

Well those of you who read my challenge and placed a bet need to send me your checks now.

The old Iris Inquiry reply from my RO last Monday which said "a decision will be made on your claim within the next four days" did not come true. It is now 8 days later and no update in the ole computer system according to the call centers in LA, St. Louis and Nashville.

In my last post, which I could not find for some reason, I told you guys no way would they live up to their promise but some of you placed your money on the VA. So now its time to pay up, I gotta make a car payment this Thursday.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love all of you guys and gals!!!! Good night to all

• Answers 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

5 answers to this question

Ricky: Your the one who is so sinical about the VA. Not that it is so, but maybe a decision has been made, it maybe that, (1) It is still sitting on the Raters desk and hasn't been sent to be typed up, (2)It hasn't been typed up yet and sent on for signatures (3) It hasn't been signed yet by everyone, (4) The last one to sign off on it may be on vacation and no one is authorized in his absence to sign in his stead. (5) finaly but not limited to all theses things, it is waiting to be put in the computor with all the many other claims, or (6) It may be a race between when it gets put in the computor and the mail room gets around to mailing the decision to you.

Heck, you could be waiting another year for all these things to happen and your claim has already been decided upon. Not that it is so or that it will take that long, but hay! we're talking about the VA here aren't we? LoL :lol: <_< <_< :P <_<

Thank your lucky stars your waiting a bit for your decision. Mine came 17 days from the date of my C&P exam and the date the decision was made and eight months later when the decision was signed and they notified me. The only problem was, according to regulations at the time, if a diagnosis change was considered which would result in an advers decision, besides the Rater determining it was continplated, he was suppose to send it to the Central Office for their approval; I didn't get such notification.

Some say this wasn't necessary or a violation of my due process rights, or that it was an issue of CUE. But hey, your worried about about a quick decision. be my guest and call in your bets. you may need it when the decision isn't at all what you had hoped for or that you personally expected.

What's the old saying, He who laughs loudest, is the last one found laughing.

Not ment to be argumentative or start a debate, just trying to say, don't tempt the powers that be, what ever your persuasion, or whom ever they may be.

Jim S., a.k.a. Rockhound Rider, a.k.a. Jim <_<

Well those of you who read my challenge and placed a bet need to send me your checks now.

The check is in the mail. :P

Ron

p.s.

I wouldn't call a decision made more than 700 days after the DRO looked at the claim "quick" or that the claimant was "worried". The VA offered the four-day information.

Edited by Ron II

Rock hound you said: But hey, your worried about about a quick decision. be my guest and call in your bets. you may need it when the decision isn't at all what you had hoped for or that you personally expected.

Jim I would not say that a decision that has been in the process for almost 5 years now is quick and all of the ones made so far have not been anywhere close to what I thought they should have been so I do not expect this one to be any different. Just want the decision so we can move on through the maze.

Nope buddy not cynical of the VA at all for I am the one who will take their side when they attempt to do what is right and what is right is based upon the laws that govern them!!!!

No argument taken - this post is just a follow-on to a quirky one I posted last week. Guess I will be the last one laughing for as the Hadit clown I always laugh the loudest hahahahahahahhahahaha - good luck with your claim my friend.

Ricky,

Did I place a bet? Are you keeping up with us?

Betty

Betty let me check my books. I think that since the VA has been so nice to you during the past years you kinda leaned towards their favor. If that is the case you will owe me any and all back pay you receive during the next 10 years!!!! hahahahahahahahaha