VA Disability Community via Hadit.com

Click To Ask Your VA   Claims Questions | Click To Read Current Posts 

Read Disability Claims Articles   View All Forums | Donate | Blogs | New Users |  Search  | Rules 

• homepage-banner-2024-2.png

• donate-be-a-hero.png

My View Of Shreddergate

AnonyMousVet

This Shreddergate could be really misused by the DVA for the very purpose of continuance of its delaying tactics.

Given the massive amount of claims, both newly filed and soon-to-be-resolved, this incident could very well be used efficiently by the VA as an excuse to halt the claims process in its tracks. I can just visualize the following:

"We're having a stand down to review policies and procedures." Of course this would require everybody in the claims process to attend useless meetings, re-training classes, etc.

"We are currently in the process of accounting for each and every claim file." Everybody in the claim process is runing around and physically verifying the presence of a claim file, reviewing the chain of custody logs (if any were kept), etc.

There are just so many variables and possibilities with this one.

Could the IG report been a false flag to allow this?

Ya'll can call me paranoid and cynical all you want. Seeing how the government is printing and diverting all available money to Wall Street to delay the coming economic collapse, I figure it's going to be us who pays for it. What better way to protract the avoidance of paying benefits and providing health care to those who earned it?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello & welcome to hadit.....good thought. I don't put anything past the VA after some of the crap I've seen them pull over the past 10+ years I've been dealing with them.

Yes, I could see it now, not only time being brought to a stand-still on claims....but what about $$$?

VA newsflash "Money that should have been spent on legitimate veteran's claims now being used to re-train thousands of VARO claims processors". Let's just hope it doesn't go that far.....

• HadIt.com Elder

Welcome to Hadit. I don't think the VA likes bad press and this sure fits the bill for that. Its not a delaying tactic as the VA has perfected delay with many different tactics including AMC, BVA, VARO, staging claims, losing records you name it. The AMC was designed to speed things up but now its obvious that it is anoter penalty box for the Veteran